If you are using kratom for several years, most probably you have already heard the concern about kratom hangover.
You will experience hangover from kratom for two reasons: you are a newbie in kratom and your body cannot handle the overwhelming hype, or you have been taking kratom beyond the tolerable quantities. With either of the two as the cause, one thing is for sure, you cannot afford to suffer this very rare hangover in kratom.
Based on reliable review sites and forums, the number of people who experienced hangover is very minimal.
For you to be aware of the symptoms of a kratom hangover, consider the following information.
How Does It Feel to Experience a Kratom Hangover?
Aside from the typical symptoms like nausea and vomiting, a person who is suffering from kratom hangover will experience the following:
- Brain Fog
- Muscle Weakness
These are just some of the symptoms of the hangover in kratom that you will surely do not want to experience. Now, if you don’t want to become the next victim, continue reading.
Tips and Recommendations to Prevent Hangover in Kratom
To make sure that you’ll not experience hangover in taking kratom, even once in your life, you need to follow these recommendations.
- Start With the Lowest Dosage. Taking kratom for the first time would mean engaging your health to a hazardous test. While it is true that the beneficial effects of taking kratom are appealing to everybody, the knowledge regarding the proper usage must not be taken for granted. If you are new to kratom, you must start with the lowest possible dose.
- Follow the Range of Recommended Dosages. You can base your intake on the established set of kratom intake preferences. A light dose would mean taking kratom for about 2-3 grams daily. If you are up for the potent dose, you can take 5 grams of kratom daily. On the other hand, if you want the intense effects, you can take kratom up to 14 per day.
- Take Only Premium Varieties. There are reported cases of a hangover caused by taking kratom from an unreliable source. Most of the online suppliers offer cheap kratom; however, do not expect premium varieties. Thus, one way of avoiding a kratom hangover is through buying kratom products only from a trusted supplier.
- Don’t Take More Than Once Daily. Another reason why some people experience a hangover is that they take a kratom product more than once daily. Experts suggest that taking kratom more than once in a day will complicate the reactions of alkaloids that will eventually turn into kratom addiction or even a hangover.
- Eat and Drink. Based on some consumer reviews from Reddit, users blamed their kratom hangover due to dehydration. According to doctors, when the body is exposed to kratom alkaloids, it needs food and water to compensate for the dramatic change in the body’s mood and sensation. Thus, if you want to avoid a hangover, eat and drink as frequently as possible after taking kratom.
How to Find Relief from the Worst Hangover of Kratom
Getting hangover in taking a kratom is a rare scenario, but if you happen to find yourself being caught in the border of a hangover, make sure to do the following.
- Halt Any Activities. Kratom users cited that one sure way to stop the burden of a hangover is by taking enough time to relax. You must bring your body into a full halt to end the hangover.
- Cold Compress. Having a cold compress therapy will make the soft tissues of the body relaxed. The cold compress will also restrict blood flow, which means reducing the interaction of pain receptors. When you get into trouble in kratom taking, an ice pack will provide quick relief from the kratom hangover.
- Take Lots of Water. When you are in the middle of a kratom hangover, you must drink lots of water to lighten your feel. The water will rehydrate your system to counter the effects of a hangover.
Indeed, taking any kratom strains or products entails responsibility from you more than anything else. Always remember that if you forget some vital information about kratom hangover, it could mean ending your life.