Nowadays, more and more people are discovering the power of kratom, and they tend to search online using the phrase, “head shops near me that sell kratom.”
While people can always go to the other side of the coast and look for a smoke shop that sells kratom, still there’s a big difference in buying it online.
To give you an idea of some of the significant drawbacks if kratom is sold at head shops, just read on.
4 Disadvantages of Purchasing Kratom at the Head Shops
- Quality. Since head shops do not take full responsibility for their products, there’s a big possibility that you’ll be buying a kratom of low quality. A lot of users have shared their disappointments online after purchasing in a local head shop. Indeed, if the kratom is harvested from outside Southeast Asia, expect nothing but a poor quality kratom.
- Price. Another disadvantage in buying kratom in the head shop is the higher price tags. The price range is by far the biggest downside of purchasing kratom in the head shop. Head shops usually sell 1 gram of kratom for $1, which is four times bigger than the online supplier’s price.
- Convenience. If you want to buy kratom in the head shop, this means that you need to spend the time to go there. You need to go to a place wherein kratom is accepted more than the customs do. Doubling your effort is a must if you want to buy the best kratom in a head shop.
- Knowledge. Kratom is endemic to countries in Southeast Asia, so the reliable source of the plant is confined to that region. Although you can search for references online, the issue of reliability is more challenging to address. Thus, if you bump one of the head shops crews, avoid asking questions to escape from possible miscues.
Hunting Tips to Find the Legit Vendors and Strains of Kratom
- Google Maps. Your smartphone will play a significant role in your search for a legit head shop in town. By using the Google Map application, you can immediately trace where to look for the best kratom seller near you.
- Kratom Locator. Another big help in finding the right supplier of kratom near your place is through the Kratom Locator. By merely keying in your ZIP code or address, the list of the nearest kratom vendors will immediately flash on the screen.
- Craigslist. Although treated as not the best platform regarding searching for the best kratom head shop in your place, still landing on Craigslist is of big help. Just navigate on the site, and when you’re lucky and get to know someone offering a kratom, that’s a hit. However, you need to do your homework and search for the identity of the supplier before you get caught on the pit of online scammers.
Since a lot of people have unfortunate experiences both in buying kratom in the head shops or online sellers, you must learn how to distinguish the real from the fraudulent vendors.
4 Ways to Tell If a Kratom Vendor or Website Is for Real
- Check the Integrity of the Site. Most of the legitimate kratom suppliers have their websites; however, fraudulent sellers have stepped up. Scammers also have their web pages now, but you can check on the site’s contact information and address. If you see nothing but golden promises and low prices, immediately close the tab and look for another place.
- Cheap Price. When you came across a kratom seller who is willing to give you products for a low price, you better think twice. Remember, a real kratom is usually expensive, and it must be harvested from Southeast Asia to expect the best feel.
- Expiration. Another way to trace if the kratom is still in good condition is to check the expiration date. There are lots of cases wherein the products’ label has been tampered with a tolerable expiration date but later found out that the products are expired. To be certain, check the label of the kratom.
These are the must-have information if you want to be a smart kratom user. Remember that the answers to your query about the “head shops near me that sell kratom” are not impossible to find.